The Cheetah is a sports car that makes appearances in Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Stories, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Stories, the car resembles a 1984 Ferarri Testarossa. The only differences between the game's version of the Testarossa and the real life version is the front enlarged head lights and the rear light design. Other than that, the car's body shape remains the same.
The cheetah is able to seat up to two people (one driver and one passenger.) The car has good handeling and turning and is less likely to tip over. The car can be resprayed and repaired an a Pay N' Spray.
Different Types of CheetahsThere are four different types of cheetahs on the game.
- A cheetah with a black strobe light on the dashboard and no mirrors
- A cheetah with two side mirrors
- A cheetah with one mirror on the drivers side
- A cheetah with no mirrors at all.
- Parked at a house on Starfish Island.
- Parked at the docks close to the first gate. (The gate that you recieved missions from Cortez at.)
- Can be seen driving around on Starfish Island, around Vice Point, and Ocean Beach.