|Appearances:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
|Weapon Type:||Assault Rifle|
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, the weapon is named the M4, which is strange because the M4 wasn't introduced until 1994. Originally, the M16A2 was meant to be in the game but it was replaced by the 733. Its model can be seen in the games files and in cutscenes of the game. One of the ambushers from the introduction can be seen wielding one.
In the mission Rub Out, Lance Vance provides two M4s for him and Tommy to use during the raid. Later on in the game, it is used again in another mission when Tommy and Lance go to blow up the Tarbrush Cafe. Two cops standing outside the malls south doors and two soilders standing outside the Tarbrush Café are weilding this weapon.
- Can be bought from the Downtown Ammu-Nation for $5,000 after completing Rub Out
- Found in Studio B (behind the moon lander) in the InterGlobal Films complex.
- Found in the Vercetti Estate at the bottom of the stairwell in a room (after completing Rub Out)
- Found in the center of Little Haiti , south of Auntie Poulet 's house (behind the house with the Voodoo parked beside it)
- Found behind some bussiness' in Little Havana (the area that you droped Phil off at in Boomshine Saigon.
- Fort Baxter Military are seen weilding this weapon. Wasting a number of them gives a good amount of M4 ammo.