GTA III - GTA Vice City Stories
In GTA III to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, the weapon resembles a US Army M72 LAW rocket launcher but with some aesthetic differences; the weapon is held by a handle on the bottom and fired through a scope, unlike the real life M72 LAW.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, GTA San Andreas, and GTA Liberty City Stories, the weapon resembles a Russian RPG-7 portable anti-tank rocket launcher. Its heavy weight will cause the protagonist to have a slow jogging pace and not be able to jump while the weapon is equipped, except it changes from Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and onwards.
GTA Vice City
- Available at the Vercetti Estate, Hyman Condo, and Ocean View Hotel after collecting 70 hidden packages.
- Located in the pool behind the Hooker Inn.
- Available to buy from Phil's Place for $8,000 after completing Boomshine Saigon.
GTA Vice City Stories
- Starfish Island- In front of the house, left of the bridge leading to Little Havana.
- Available to buy from the Ammu-Nation in Ocean Beach for $9,000 after completing "Turn On, Tune In, Bug Out". Price will decrease to $6,750 after completing Phil's Shooting Range.