The car takes its body design from the Sabre. The car doesn't have much difference to it besides that it has a V8 engine sound and a unique permanent paint color. In GTA Vice City, the car features a red body color and with a cream racing stripe. The car in GTA Vice City Stories always has a light green racing strip while the body color can be changed.
The car has good acceleration and good balance. The car features a modified engine that emits a noise that is associated with turbo-charged engines.
In GTA Vice City Stories, it has the same preformance to that of a Polaris V8.
GTA Vice City
GTA Vice City Stories
- Found parked in a parking lot by the airport in Viceport.
- Always parked outside the player's empire sites.
- The Sabre Turbo playes the following station, Wildstyle, by default when entered in GTA Vice City.
- In a GTA Vice City Intro, during the purchase of Sunshine Autos, a Sabre Turbo can be seen with double taillights while the in-game one has single taillights.
- The player can try and obtain a unique Sabre Turbo during the GTA Vice City mission The Driver. However the car is hard to obtain.