This is a list of quotes that the Bikers say in both Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. Both lists are incomplete, so your can help by adding more quotes.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- "She's a reeal, fine ride."
- "Hey man, you got a spinner?"
- "You call that a bike?"
- "Say sorry man."
- "Apologize right now boy."
- "You know my style."
- "Shut your dang mouth kid."
- "You got yourself a nice hog."
- "Come on, let's ride."
- "I hear you my friend."
- "Got any hair gel, heh heh heh."
- "What did the bitch say?"
- "Your a reeal live gator."
- "Lets go cause some trouble."
- "I married her before I knew her."
- "Whatcha say partner?"
- "I hear ya, but I ain't listen."
- "Well, she sound sweet."
- "I ain't aware of that."
- "Hey, move!"
- "Try'in to annoy me boy?"
- "Why you wearing lady clothes boy?"
- "Get lost!"
- "Lookin for a fight boy?"
- "Whats your damn problem boy?"
- "Take it easy boy, easy."
- "Call that a gun boy."
- "Eaasy with that thing!"
- "You call that a ride? That's a go-kart partner."
- "Wanna fight pretty boy, huh?"
- "Who's got the damn map?"
- "Why'd you'd do a stupid thing like that for?"
- "This is pathetic! This town is for wimps!"
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Begin typing quotes here. This list for this game currently has no quotes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.